Are you short of money to finance the purchase of a new apartment or House? MeroProperty.com guides and assists you to arrange the home loan at best rates from the ‘A’ level banks in Nepal. Your dream to live in a new home isn’t impossible as long as you are with MeroProperty.com to get the cheapest home loan in Nepal
. We have proper and close coordination that might increase the likelihood of your loan acceptance and speedy banking procedures. We are always with you to avail you housing loan in Nepal
, or land loan in Nepal. You might prefer our connection with following top banks in Nepal:-
- Nepal Bank Ltd.
- Rastriya Banijya Bank Ltd.
- Agricultural Development Bank Ltd.
- Nabil Bank Ltd.
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd.
- Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Himalayan Bank Ltd.
- Nepal SBI Bank Ltd.
- Nepal Bangladesh Bank Ltd.
- Everest Bank Ltd.
- Kumari Bank Ltd.
- Laxmi Bank Ltd.
- Janata Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Mega Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Citizens Bank International Ltd.
- Prime Commercial Bank Ltd.
- Sunrise Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Century Commercial Bank Ltd.
- Sanima Bank Ltd.
- Machhapuchhre Bank Ltd.
- NIC Asia Bank Ltd.
- NMB Bank Ltd.
- Prabhu Bank Ltd.
- Global IME Bank Ltd.
- Siddhartha Bank Ltd.
- Bank of Kathmandu Lumbini Ltd.
- Civil Bank Ltd.
- Nepal Credit and Commerce Bank Ltd.
We shall be privileged to make your dream of a new home come true. Following documents shall be required for the proceedings of loan:-
- Citizenship certificate
- Personal PAN card
- Passport size photographs
- Land Ownership Certificate (Lal Purja) along with Land Transfer Deed (Rajinama ), or Bakaspatra, etc.
- Latest land revenue receipt (Malpot Receipt) and property tax paid receipt
- Blue print of building approval from Municipality/Gaaun Palika (Naksa Pass)
- Four Boundary Disclosure (Char Killa Pramanit)
- Approval letter of municipality for construction of house (Ghar Nirman Ijajat Patra)
- Latest Salary Certificate
- Copy of Contract Agreement
- Copy of Rent Contract (if applicable)
- Original Bank Statement of past 3 months
- In case of vehicle income, copy of Blue Book of vehicle
- In case of business income, copy of past 3 years Financial Statements
Please feel free to contact us for any query, proceedings, and information about home loan rates in Nepal
; we shall be pleased to help you get burrowing at feasible home loan interest rate in Nepal.